Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Button Fairies

Just thought I would check in - haven't posted for a few days, and I promised myself that I would keep this up to date! Well, haven't done much crafting over last couple of days - so many goodies, and not enough time to play!

So I thought I would show you my button fairies, made for a DC swap. They were great fun to make, but I wasn't sure about the faces - so I drew my own! The wings are made from a butterfly stamp - the purple wings are glittered on acetate and the pink wings are stamped on vellum. I must say I loved playing in the button box!


1 comment:

  1. These are pretty - we share an addiction to the button box - nice to catch up on your blog, Connie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx