Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 12 August 2012

Botanical Birthday

Hello, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend - I actually got my gardening done yesterday (only because it was like a greenhouse in my crafty conservatory)!

I have a quick birthday card today, made for a friend who loves butterflies - so a good enough reason to use one of my new stamps.  Here's what I made ...


It's quite a simple layout this time, with no matting and layering - just some gorgeous backing paper from my Papermania 'Beautiful' 12x12 paper stack which is inked around the edges with Antique Linen distress ink.  The stamp is 'Kaisercraft - Botanical' and I added touches of colour with my Promarkers and some Stardust glitter.  The edges are also inked with the same distress ink.  Organza ribbons, a birthday sentiment and some pretty punched flowers to finish off (oh, and the obligatory self adhesive gems!)  Hope she likes it!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx