Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 21 December 2012

Happy New Year

Hellooo crafters,

I is a little excited today, after finishing school for our Christmas break yesterday and today I have done my festive food shop and finished wrapping my christmas prezzies!

Very organized, so I thought - until I remembered it was in fact Friday and the new challenge over at Polkadoodles!!  So here I am, a little later than usual with my DT inspiration for this week's challenge which is all about the 'New Year' or using the numbers 2013 on your project.  Here's what I made ...


It's a very quick and simple card, as time is precious at the moment (not sure why!!) Lol.  I used paper from the Polkadoodles 'Pen & Paper Circle 3' to cover the bottom of the card and added a die-cut border from silver mirri board to separate it from the white.  I drew a little hand squiggled doodle border above the die-cut with my fine liner pen and added a 'Happy New Year greeting on my pc.  The star template can be found on the 'Sundae of Seasons' CD and is covered with the same paper, and yes, I did use some black outline stickers for the '2013' date!  The whole card took about 15 minutes to make. Simples!

I hope everyone has a great stress free weekend in the build up to Christmas.
Sending very best wishes,
Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx