Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 10 May 2013

G is for Glitter and Gems

Good morning,

I hope everyone is having a good week, despite the change to our wonderful British weather!

As it's Friday again, it's time for our next letter over at the Alphabet Challenge blog. This week we are on the letter 'G' chosen by Lesley before she left the team. There have been a few changes since then over on the blog where the DT have now split into two teams, but we are still offering a new challenge every fortnight. We are also now offering a snazzy 'winner's badge' for the 'Top 3' entries each time as a little incentive. So, this time we would love to see your projects using 'Glitter and Gems' and here's what I made for a little DT inspiration ...


It's a fairly simple 6x6" card covered with paper from my stash. I added a gorgeous glittered butterfly which I stamped onto acetate and glittered from the back, making a striking focal point for the card. I also added a strip of double sided tape across the bottom of the card and added some of the turquoise glitter before popping on a sentiment which was created on my pc. And I certainly don't need asking twice to bling it up with some pretty gems! Step away from the card, Jan!! Lol.

Don't forget to pop over to the blog and check out some more fab ideas by my talented teamies. I shall look forward to visiting your blogs over the next couple of weeks.

Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jan, wonderful butterfly and stunning design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jan, I love the colours,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely sparkly creation Jan and love all the blues.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant, gorgeous papers and the butterfly is stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx