Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 21 July 2013

My Notebook

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying this fantastic weather, I must admit the cooler temperatures we had here yesterday were welcome. It has been like a furnace at school all week and the children are so irritable. Anyway, only two more days left - then bring on summer!!

I have another little project using one of the fantastic Sherri Baldy 'Bestie' images this morning - I adore these images and this one is brand new! As I'm always making notes when I'm on the internet I thought it would be a good idea to cover one of my notebooks. Here's what I ended up with ...


This gorgeous little girl doesn't even have a name yet, but is listed in Sherri's store as image 906 and you can buy her HERE.

I coloured her with my Promarkers (just for a change, I hear you say!)  I must really challenge myself to use some other colouring mediums - watch this space!  I love the pretty sugared almond colours though to match the backing paper.  The lettering is cut using my Sizzix machine and all the embellishments are hand made. Hope you like her.

See you all again tomorrow with a brand new 'Make My Monday' challenge.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx