Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Midweek Motivation at MMM

Hello again,

I'm back today to show you a little bit more inspiration for our current challenge over at Make My Monday. I hope you are all enjoying our theme this week - if you have entered already, then good luck - but if you haven't there is still plenty of time to join us.

So, here's a different take on my Contemporary Christmas theme ...


I have kept this one nice and simple - it only took about 15 minutes to make. Exactly what we need when we have a huge pile of christmas cards to make.

I hope you can come along and join us and don't forget to pop back to the main blog on Sunday for our next set of winners.

Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx