Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 9 May 2014

G for Gorgeous Gowns

Good morning,

Well, that's another busy work week over for me and today I can enjoy my day off.

I'm back today with news of our next challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge blog and this time it was my choice of theme for the letter G. So for the next two weeks we would love to see your

'GORGEOUS GOWNS'

I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use when I chose this theme - so here's my DT inspiration for you ...


The stamp is one of my favourites as far as dresses go and is from Kanban - I stamped in Vintage Sepia ink onto buttermilk cardstock, then stamped again three more times onto some scrap design paper leftover from the background to the card. It's not easy to see on my photo, but the bottom half of the dress is cut out and decoupaged to form three layers of ruffles.

Background papers are from my stash and embellies include some of my favourite polkadot ribbon, a stamped 'thanks' sentiment and a few card candi.

I shall look forward to checking out all your gorgeous gowns over the next couple of weeks - I hope you don't make it too hard a decision for me to choose my Top 3.

Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow,love your image and gorgeous card Jan.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jan, I like the image and the soft colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous Jan! Love that dress and the way you have used the paper is fabulous! Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my Fantasy Stampers entry. Love your wee doggies too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love the dress and colouring

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx