Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 11 October 2014

Time Flies! at Fantasy Stampers

Good morning,

Well, I think I'm just about over my 'man flu' now, just have a very irritating cough left but feeling much better. Thank you to those of you who sent well wishes - I think they worked :)

Today sees the start of a brand new theme over at my challenge blog 'FANTASY STAMPERS'. For the next two weeks we would love to see your projects showcasing the theme

'TIME FLIES'

Now this is open to your own interpretation, but I have gone with the more obvious option for my DT inspiration. Here's what I made ...


This one is not what I planned at all, but was very short on time this week. I decided to used my every trusty collection of 'time' stamps which I have had for ever! 

I used a couple of design papers from my stash, then added the stamped panel. Each clock on the vertical panel was stamped and masked individually to create the panel, beginning with the little pocket watch with wings. I stamped this one again on the lighter colour paper and paper-pieced it over the original stamp, then used a little glossy accents on the face to highlight it as the focal image in the collage. 

I used a couple of cog stamps to create corners on the lighter piece and added a couple of stamped butterflies and a 'Time Flies' sentiment.

I hope you can join us over at the challenge, remembering that we are a stamping challenge (so no digital images please).

Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. It sure doesn't look like you were short on time. I hope your cough goes away soon, so that you're completely back to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the stamping and colour tones x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx