Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Favourite Christmas Colours

Hi there,

I'm back today with news of our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz, and this week Helen has chosen the theme of

'FAVOURITE XMAS COLOURS'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


Although I do love the contemporary style Christmas cards, I am also a sucker for the traditional - so I went with 'Red/Gold/Green' option for my card this week.

I stamped the gorgeous reindeer (which came free on a recent crafting magazine) and embossed it with gold detail embossing powder. I also stamped and embossed the 'Happy Christmas' greeting too.

Papers are from Kaisercraft and are layered onto gold mirri card. I also made a rosette out of the paper left over and added a little gold button to the centre.

I hope you will join us with your own Christmas Colours this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and card Jan,love this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recognised the stamp, it looks great embossed in luscious gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan! Your gold embossing looks very elegant with the traditional red and green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and I love the colours you've used. I'm cross with myself for missing that free stamp though, I'm a total sucker for magazine cover freebies!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your traditional colours and the embossed reindeer is super x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx