Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 23 May 2015

Wings and Things

Happy Saturday,

I had a fabulous girly day yesterday with my eldest daughter, who also had the day off school (it felt like we were playing hooky!). We had lunch out, went to the cinema to see 'Pitch Perfect 2' after watching the first film during the morning in our pjs (I know, my guilty pleasure is showing) and then a little retail therapy - a great way to spend the day.

Over at Fantasy Stampers we have a brand new challenge beginning today and I know this is one of my favourites, hope you will think so too. For the next two weeks we would love to see your projects featuring

'WINGS AND THINGS'

Here's my DT inspiration for the challenge ...


This is a piece I made a couple of years ago for myself - it hangs proudly on my lounge wall. It shows a multitude of stamps from my stash all depicting some kind of 'wings' - hope you will forgive me for showing you something from the past, but I do still love it to this day.

I can't wait to see all your own interpretations of the theme.
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. I can understand why you are proud of it, it is lovely
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is gorgeous it must look fantastic hanging in your lounge. Your girly day with your daughter sounded fab. Would you recommend the second film? We have seen the first. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jackie - yes, I would definitely recommend the second film (I thought it was better than the first one) :) xx

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean about being out when everyone else is in work, since Al partly retired we play hooky all the time but don't feel guilty anymore!
    Lovely wall hanging no wonder you still have it on your wall. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx