Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 10 November 2015

All About the Folds

Good morning to you all,

I have my DT project for the new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz to show you today, where this week Jane has chosen the theme of

'MORE THAN ONE FOLD'

Now there are loads of different ways of interpreting this one, but I went for a basic fold and came up with this ...


It is a 6" square card and I have folded the front section back on itself. I added design paper from my LOTV 'Father Knows Best' paper pad and then a die-cut topper which showcases my stamped saying (from Inkylicious).

Hope you can come and join us this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Super card Jan - Love the colours, and the die cut really sets off the powerful message
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and design Jan,hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very smart and masculine card. The colours are gorgeous and the sentiment perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx