Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 30 January 2016

Love is in the Air!

Good morning,

Well, after a week of 'flu' I think I am starting to feel a bit more human again. Three out of the four of us here have been struck down with it this week - it was like the hospital ward!!

On a crafty note, it is time for our next challenge over at Fantasy Stampers and for the next two weeks the theme is

'LOVE IS IN THE AIR'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration (now my mojo has returned!) ...


I started with a piece of coconut white card and stamped all over it with a variety of different stamps from Indigoblu and Stampin' Up to create a background. I love the stamped frame just off centre with the little paint drips - as this was made with my hubby in mind, I wanted a more grungy feel to it.

I added a couple of die-cut hearts (well it wouldn't be a Valentine without them) and then printed the wording on my pc. I tore out each word and inked around the edges before adding them to my card.

I hope you can come and play along this time, and why not pop over and see what my design team made for the challenge too.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous Valentine's card I love the design. I do hope that you make a speedy recovery. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan
    This is a fabulous card, perfect as a masculine Valentines card. The dripping frame is brilliant.
    I am glad to hear you are feeling better. There is definitly something in the air as my daughter and I have been struck down with flu too.
    Take care
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx