Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 18 February 2016

Get a Hat!

Good morning,

I don't have much to report this week, being back at work I am shattered as usual - but tomorrow is my day off, so plenty of crafting awaits me.

We have a brand new challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz today and Julie has picked the theme of

'GET AHEAD, GET A HAT'

Here/s what I made for my DT inspiration using a new paper pad and an old stamp ...


I found the little 6x6" paper pad in my local 'Range' store and it is called 'Vintage Notes' by Craft Sensations - it has the most gorgeous mix of vintage colours. 

The stamped image is from Katy Sue Designs 'Grape Vine' set and is coloured with my Promarkers.

A few embellies to finish off and hey presto!

Hope you can come and play along with us.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love the hat. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx