Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 27 August 2016

Circles of Happiness

Happy Saturday,

I hope everyone has the chance to enjoy a great bank holiday weekend. I have lots of catching up to do after being out all week completing my training, but am hoping to spend some time in my garden with a few crafty bits and a nice cool drink!

We have a brand new challenge over at Fantasy Stampers today and it fits perfectly with the lovely weather. So for the next two weeks we would love so see projects that fit the theme

'SUNSHINE COLOURS'

Here's what I made for a little inspiration ...


There is definitely a circle theme going on there! I used some pretty design paper from my stash, along with pieces of gorgeous bright yellow and orange cardstock for my layers.

I die cut three circles out of the yellow layer, letting the dies go off the edge of the card, then trapped the design paper between the two layers of card so it showed through the circles. 

I used my Stampin' Up 'Flower Shop' set to stamp the two flowers for my focal point, using Ripe Persimmon and Scattered Straw distress inks. I also stamped lots of smaller flowers in the same two inks using my Stampin' Up 'Petite Petals' and then punched them out with the co-ordinating punch (so quick and easy!)

I love the sentiment on this one (just from a set I have had forever) and it fits in really well with the training I did yesterday about having a choice about how you feel and taking charge of how your day will be. So, I challenge you today - go on, 'Make your own Happiness'.

Hugz, Jan xx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love all the summery colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx