Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 11 March 2012

Mini shaped Card

Morning everyone,

We have another sunny day here - I definitely think spring is on the way :)  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I have another blog challenge card this morning - it's for the 'Wild Orchid Crafts challenge - Get in Shape'.  The challenge is to make a project using three different shapes - I made this cute little card but think I used four, if you include the flower!  Here goes ...


I used the largest of my Labels 17 nesties to cut the base on a piece of folded champagne pearlised card.  This is covered with a pretty paper from my stash cut into the same shape - the edges are inked with 'walnut stain' distress ink.  The top section is cut from the same champagne card using the largest of my Labels 1 nesties.  I have topped this with a stamped image from Lily of the Valley - 'Together Forever', which is coloured with promarkers.  The edges are also inked with 'walnut stain' distress ink.  I counted the circle sentiment as my third shape, which is mounted on a punched peach flower (which could be considered a fourth shape) - the edges of the flower are also inked with same ink.  Embellishments include a couple of flowers (the peach one is tinted with my promarker) and a seam binding bow from Wild Orchid Crafts, together with die-cut swirls and the top of the card is finished with a Parisian accent die-cut for added effect.  I love the colour theme of this little mini card - hope you like it Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx