Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 18 May 2012

Something Old, Something New ...

Morning everyone, it's Friday which means it's challenge time again over at Polkadoodles.  This week's theme is 'A Wedding card with a Difference' - we were challenged to make a card incorporating the four elements from the traditional wedding quote 'Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue.  Here's what I made ...


I chose an easel card this time which is decorated with gorgeous blue paper from the 'All Around & Everywhere' CD.  The cute little 'Bride and Groom' stamp is brand new to me and is coloured with Promarkers and a touch of crystal glitter and is mounted on a blue nestabilities Lacey Square.  


The sentiment is also from the same CD and is printed onto a little Magnolia die-cut tag, which is finished with a piece of blue ribbon (which was cut from a pair of old pyjamas)!  

Embellishments galore include a pretty white doily, a white feather (which is my borrowed item, from my daughter's stash), a white Doohickey die-cut swirl, lots of die-cut flowers with blue brads/blue adhesive gem centres, some gorgeous white lace, two little blue pearlised hearts, two white adhesive pearls and three clear little Polkadoodles dew drops. Well, I did say embellishments galore! 

The whole card is mounted onto pieces of blue lacey circle, which I cut and stuck behind the original easel to give an extra dimension - I hope you like it and maybe find a little inspiration.

I shall look forward to seeing your entries over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog - see you there.
Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx