Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 19 April 2013

New Home

Happy Friday everyone,

It's time for another challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge blog and this week we would love to see your projects for a 'New Home' theme. The team have come up with some great ideas and here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


This one is 6x6" in size and uses papers, a pre-coloured image and lettering from the fabulous 'Sugarplum Daisy CD'. I simply layered the papers onto kraft card before adding my topper, with a little pink polkadot organza ribbon and some pink brads to finish. Quite a simply card and reasonably quick to prepare if you need a card in a hurry.

Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous new home card Jan, love the layout too!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card Jan...I love this cd its my go to......great colour combo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Jan. Love the colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, cheerful card,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx