Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Clean and Simple

Good morning,

Hello and welcome to my new followers - I do hope my crafting brings a little inspiration into your world.

I've just popped on with a quick post today - don't you just hate it when you nearly forget a birthday! I was sat looking at my calendar at the weekend and realised that I needed to make a card quickly to catch the post. Here's the result ...


30 minutes later and my card was ready to post - that's quick for me when I can often spend around two hours making a card! A really sweet clean and simple design using one of my favourite LOTV fairies called 'Never too old for a Hug' - how true! She is coloured with my trusty Promarkers and then I ran it through the printer to pop on the sentiment, before mounting it on purple cardstock. 

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx