Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 4 January 2014

Fantasy Stampers are Go!

Happy New Year everyone,

Well, here's to a new year and a new beginning, and a very exciting one it is for me. After all the planning and waiting our launch day has finally arrived at my new challenge blog


There has been lots of preparation and excitement amongst the design team and we would love you to pop over to the new blog and join in with our very first challenge ever!  As we are primarily a 'stamping' challenge our first theme is


So, we would love to see your projects showcasing your favourite stamps. Now all that said, I sat at my desk pondering this - even though I chose the theme. How do I pick my favourite stamp? Well, I did narrow it down to my 'favourite stamp company' which some of you will already know is 'Lili of the Valley'. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I made a pretty calendar for my craft room - can you spot the challenge launch date circled!! Lol.

I used a lush background paper from my Lili of the Valley 'Antebellum' paper pad (designed by Raspberry Road Designs) and this set the colour scheme for my project. The stamp is definitely 'one' of my favourites and is called 'Big Hug' by Lili of the Valley and is coloured with my Promarkers. I mounted it on a die-cut 'Fleur de Lys' square and added lots of stamped flowers, which I sat and cut out before assembling them (all 20 of them!) I added a shop bought calendar tab at the bottom which is mounted on co-ordinating cardstock. Hope you like it.

I would love you to pop over to the challenge HERE and check out the fab work that my teamies have made too. 

So, I really hope you can join us at the beginning of our adventure - I can't wait to see your projects using your favourite stamps. I shall look forward to visiting your blogs over the next couple of weeks - I hope you give us a really tough time choosing a 'Top 3'. 

We are also still looking for extra teamies to join us too, so check out the challenge blog for more details.

Wishing you lots of luck,
Big hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning calender, Jan, love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Jan
    Good luck and all the very best with your new venture , I'm sure its going to be a great hit
    hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and cute creation Jan and wishing you all the best for the new challenge.
    Happy New Year too!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan stunning calender so pretty. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation. Look forward to working with you at Cardz4Guyz!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx