Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 12 September 2014

P for Pretty Petals

Hi there everyone,

Well that's another of my working weeks over - time to play in the craft room today!

Over at the Alphabet Challenge we are ready for the next letter and this time it's my turn to choose the theme - so for the letter 'P' I chose
'PRETTY PETALS'

I adore making flowers to put on my cards, so this one was an easy one for me. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


My apologies for the rubbish photo - I forgot that we are losing daylight at an alarming rate and left it a little late to take my piccie!

My card is 6x6" layered with pink vellum and then another, slightly smaller layer of white card which I passed through one of my embossing folders.

The flowers are Stampin Up 'Petite Petals' and are all stamped on white vellum using a Versamark inkpad. I embossed half of them with white embossing powder and the other half with pink embossing powder, then punched them out using the corresponding Stampin Up punch. I added co-ordinating pearls to the centre of all the flowers before adding them to my card.

I added a torn strip of the pink vellum to the bottom of the card, which has the word 'Inspire' stamped and embossed in white - this was then wrapped around the card and I also added a couple of pink brads for effect.

Hope you can join us this time.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the embossed background and the glittery, shimmery flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I really love the pattern you chose for your embossed panel and your vellum flowers are so gorgeous! Love that you alternated pink and white embossing and used corresponding pearls, it's really stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx