Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 8 September 2014

Winged Fairies

Good morning,

I hope everyone had a great weekend, despite the awful rain on Saturday - we were struggling for it to get light all day here!

Are you ready for another challenge over at My Besties UK? Although our challenges are now always 'Anything Goes', our leader Carol still likes to offer the option of a theme and challenges the design team to use it. So for the next couple of weeks we would love to see your projects using

'WINGS'

Here's what I created for my DT inspiration using Sherri's gorgeous 'Winged Fairies' image ...


This one is an 8x8" design using backing papers from my stash layered on co-ordinated cardstock. The image is coloured with my Promarkers and I stamped and embossed all the way around the edge, and added a little glitter to their wings.  Added embellishments include some die-cut butterflies, a die-cut fence, three pretty paper roses, and some adhesive pearls.  The sentiment is stamped using a Clarity word chain.

Hope you can join us this time.
Hugz, Jan xx



8 comments:

  1. This is goooooorgeous! LOVE the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely - love the colours they go so well together love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jan, I love the colours and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable hun love the colours - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty colour combo hun. i love the dream at the bottom. feels very fairy like.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! this is truly beautiful, I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card Jan its so pretty xxx Debs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan this is beautifully done love your colour choice xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx