Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 16 February 2015

Happy Couple

Good morning,

Well. this is officially the first day of my holiday, so what to do? I did all my chores over the weekend so I could spend time in my craft room - not sure what to make yet though!

Over at My Besties UK we are showcasing our 'Same but Different' designs again today and this month the chosen image is 238 which you can buy from Sherri's online store HERE. This is what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I used a shaped card template for this one and covered it with pretty lilac paper and then glittered around the edge. The image is coloured with my Promarkers and embellished with a spot of glitter pen here and there. All other embellishments are hand made - the flowers are 'Stampin' Up Pretty Petals' and are stamped with Dusty Concord distress ink and then embossed with clear powder. 

I love how these designs are all 'different', so if you have a few minutes why not pop over to the blog and check out how my teamies used the image.

Hugz, Jan xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the lilac colour scheme.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty love the colours - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I spotted it on the Design Team blog. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Jan, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and layout and love the pastel colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely I like it
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx