Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Puppy Love

Happy Tuesday everyone,

I have news today of our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week the new theme is one very close to my own heart ...

'PUPPY LOVE'

Those of you who know me will understand this one - my little fur babies our my world and I wouldn't be without them. So, here goes with my DT inspiration ...


This one is another 6 x 6" and incorporates one my new embossing folders that I ordered from the TV last week - they arrived in record time, so I couldn't wait to play with them.  The photo doesn't show the embossing to the full advantage (I am rubbish at taking photos!), but they are lush, no other word for them. See, it doesn't take much to keep me happy - just have to recover the bank balance!! 

The piece of black card was embossed with the 'distressed' folder and then highlighted with a little guilding wax. I stamped the front panel using the little puppy stamp (an old freebie from my Craft Stamper magazine) in black ink and then coloured them with just my grey Promarkers. Their little noses are stamped again and decoupaged (but sadly this doesn't show very well either). 

I die-cut four little labels and stamped the 'Love' lettering, then fastened them to my card using four tiny button brads.  The whole piece was mounted onto green cardstock and voila!

Of course, there are other ways to interpret our theme - I even think 'Donny Osmond' was mentioned in our discussions - hope you will come and join us with your own makes over at the challenge this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Don't start me with DO again, it took me days to get that earworm out! LOL
    Such a sweet doggie and I love the EF also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your card!!! The puppy is super cute and I really like how you added the word LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute puppy and fantastic colouring. I've got my eye on those embossing folders too
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx