Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Sketch Challenge



Good morning,

Well, I scheduled my post for this morning, but as of writing last night I am still on borrowed internet, still waiting for BT to fix our line problem!

I'm back today with a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Jules has chosen a sketch to follow for our theme ...



Here's what I made for my DT inspiration using Fizzy Moon 'Cheer's', coloured with my Promarkers ...


Really quick and simple - it took me longer to colour the image than to put the card together. Hope you can join us with your own interpretations of the sketch.

Hugz, Jan xx


1 comment:

  1. Fab card Jan, sorry to hear you are still plagued by internet problems. Our Son told them he was thinking of going elsewhere for his internet, that certainly put a bomb up them! Hope it's soon sorted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx