Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 4 July 2015

Spots and Stripes

Good evening,

Apologies for the late post today, but we are once again having a saga with our internet connection.

We discovered earlier in the week, after a neighbour was in the process of changing his internet provider, that there was a problem with our phone line - we seemed to be receiving phone calls for said neighbour and when we checked our own phone line had disappeared! After numerous phone calls to BT we are still non the wiser - they seem to think that an error was made in the exchange when changing over the neighbour's provider and they are trying to fix it! This has left us without our own phone number or subsequently no internet connection! GGrrrrr!

Anyway, after lots of head scratching, our other neighbour came to the rescue and kindly offered their details to connect to their internet for the time being (there are still some kind people out there after all).

So here I am, a little later than usual with my DT project for the new challenge over at FANTASY STAMPERS ...


For the next couple of weeks, we would love to see your projects showcasing 'SPOTS AND STRIPES' - a nice simple one, so hope you can join in. Why not pop over to the main blog and check out what my team made for their inspiration too.

Hugz, Jan xx







3 comments:

  1. Hope you get your connection sorted soon Jan, it's such a pain when you rely on it!
    Love tour DP selection and the sentiment that makes up the stem of the flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan I love your card is gorgeous it is a brilliant take on the challenge. I do hope you get your phone and internet sorted out soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Jan! what a super sweet card, so luv the pink...FAB!

    For my birthday this month I am giving away Simon Says Stamp giftcard every week on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx