Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 24 October 2015

Animal Antics

Happy Saturday,

Well, my half term break has finally arrived and guess what - I am still struggling with my back! I really hope things improve over the next few days - I seem to spend all my time off, trying to get better to go back to work! There must be something wrong with that on some level!

Anyhow, on a crafty note, it's time for a new challenge over at Fantasy Stampers and for the next two weeks we would love to see your projects showcasing

'ANIMAL ANTICS'

Here's what I came up with for my DT inspiration using one of my favourite LOTV stamps (but then they are all favourites when I get them out to use!) ...


This one is called 'Big Hug' and I think it can be used for so many different occasions. I coloured with my Promarkers and added a little glitter here and there. The design paper is from the Bo Bunny 'Isabella' paper pad, which came free with a recent magazine purchase. The stamped sentiment is also LOTV. A few embellishments to finish off include some pink satin ribbon and a few grey candi dots.

The design team have some more fab inspiration over at the challenge blog, why not pop over and say hello.

Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Hun sorry you are still suffering with your back,hope it gets better soon.
    Love your very cute image and colours,gorgeous card,hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jan
    Sorry to hear you are still suffering with your back. One of the joys of working in a school is being ill in the holidays, something that always happens to me and my colleagues.
    On a crafty note love your DT card for this fortnights challenge. LOTV stamps are hard to resist aren't they.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I do love the stamp you have used and as you say it can be used for many occasions. I am sorry you are still suffering with your back. I hope you get to enjoy your half term break. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spy LOTV again Jan and why not it's such a fab image and a great card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx