Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 30 October 2015

Sweet Treats

Hi there,

Well, my holiday week is nearly at an end, but got loads done despite my back!

Over at the Alphabet Challenge today we are onto the next letter and Silvi has chosen for the letter 'S'

'SWEET TREATS'

Now this one got me in a bit of a spin because I don't have much based around that theme, so thinking cap on and here's what I decided on for my DT inspiration ...


I remembered this little stamp from an old issue of my Craft Stamper magazine, so had a rummage through my freebie stamp box and dug it out. I stamped three times using a mask to cover the front one, then coloured using my Promarkers. The cute little sentiment was also from a magazine freebie and I added a touch of the same colour Promarker. A few layers, some red adhesive pearls and a simple hand doodled border to finish off.

Why not pop over and take a peek at what the rest of the team came up with.
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. a very delightful card, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I love the strawberries they look so fresh. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card, lovely doodled frame, have a good weekend.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx