Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Dig It!

Happy Tuesday,

Wow! I hope everyone was able to enjoy the glorious weekend - I can't believe how warm it was. I am back in my stuffy classroom today and the children get so irritable when it's warm.

Over at Cardz 4 Guyz today we have a brand new challenge, and our boss Caz has chosen the theme of

'DIG IT!'

Now, this can be interpreted how you wish - that's what I love about the challenges, seeing everyone's own interpretations. But I stuck with a traditional one and went with a gardening theme. Here's what I created for my DT inspiration ...


Quite a simple design, using an image from the internet which I coloured with my Promarkers. Lots of layers using kraft card and a piece of design paper from my LOTV 'Father Knows Best' paper pad. A couple of little banners and buttons and two brads to finish off.

Hope you will come and play along.
Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Perfect for the dig it theme. I am wondering what else you could do for this challenge so I am off to the challenge site to see what the DT have done.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a brilliant card it is just right for a retirement card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab retirement card Jan, love the image!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx