Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 25 November 2016

T for Trees

Hello again,

Well, back for the second day in a row - can't promise to keep this up! Lol.

We have a brand new theme over at the Alphabet Challenge today and Caz has chosen TREES for the letter 'T'. Here's what I made for a little inspiration ...


I saw a similar design while browsing Pinterest and loved the combination of purple and gold, so here is my version using some paper scraps from my stash. 

I used my Stampin' Up tree punch which matches the 'Festival of Trees' stamp set and cut out a few trees (although I had a giggle when I thought they looked like purple pyramids!) The one in the foreground is punched from some gold mat mirri card, then passed through an embossing folder.

I die-cut the 'Christmas' part of the 'Seasonal Sentiment' from Sara's Contemporary Christmas Signature Collection (love this one) to match and added a punched star and a couple of purple adhesive gems to finish off. Simples!

Right, off to tidy up and try and make some space in my craftroom now - wish me luck, I might be a while!!

Hugz, Jan xx



1 comment:

  1. Love this contemporary Christmas card Jan. good luck with your tidying.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx