Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Something beginning with T ...

Good morning,

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed my time off last week, although I didn't get any of the things done that I planned (mainly cleaning out my craft room)! I just don't know where to begin - there is so much stuff in there it scares me! I think the only way I could tackle it all is to actually empty the room and start again - but I think I might need more than a week!!

I have another DT piece to show you today for the new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz (another role that I have sadly neglected over the past couple of months)! This week Amy has chosen the theme

'SOMETHING 
BEGINNING WITH T'

So I decided on 'Travel' and got busy with one of my new Tim Holtz paper pads - here's what I came up with ...


I love how this turned out! I wanted a real distressed look for my theme and got busy distressing all the edges of the papers with my scissors and inking them.

The background is a piece of kraft card which I passed through an embossing folder, inked the edges, then added some gold gilding wax to highlight the embossed areas.

I cut lots of different size pieces of paper and stamped out a little postcard, the map and the sentiment using an old Creative Expressions stamp set. I also added a couple of oddments of die-cuts that I had lying around.

So, why not come and join us with your own 'T' themed male card.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I love the distressed look. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your week off. Tidying the craft room will have to wait. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx