Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Clean and Simple for Men

Hi there,

I have a lot to catch up on today - it's been a manic couple of weeks since I last posted!  The last time I spoke to you I had just picked up my new car and it is a dream to drive - I have just about settled into it now after a couple of weeks.

It's been very busy week at work with three classes to teach and I have also completed another demonstration for Crafter's Companion - this time at my own store! I was just a little nervous to say the least - lots of pressure to perform well in your own place of employment, but all went smoothly and we all had a very enjoyable day. I was demonstrating some of the new mixed media dies we have launched this week and I will post some of my samples soon, I promise. My next one is in just under three weeks, back in Beverley again - it's great to be able to work further afield.

I am on holiday this week, so I have a little more time - but I can't believe a year has passed since I lost mum last year! We are going to the remembrance gardens tomorrow and then out for a meal to remember her, instead of moping around the house feeling down (she wouldn't have wanted that).

So, onwards and forwards as they say - I have my next DT project for the new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Helen has chosen a nice easy theme

'CLEAN & SIMPLE'

Here's what I made in about 15 minutes flat ...


It consists of a couple of layers, a bit of stamped text, a couple of die-cut stars and a stamped sentiment. Simples!

Hope you can join us.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I love the design. It sounds like you are very busy. Enjoy your week off. The meal out to celebrate your mum is such a good idea. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jan you have been a bust bee. I'm glad your in house demo went well.
    A brilliant Male card today, why are the men in our lives so difficult to make for?
    Best wishes for today.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx