Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Enjoy the Moment

Good morning,

I am back at work today, after enjoying a whole week off last week. I had plenty of time to craft and I have been making some home decor items in readiness for a craft fayre at the end of May - I will show you some pictures when I have taken the photos.

I also made this card ready for the new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz today, and this week Caz has chosen the theme

'SHADES OF BROWN'

So, I thought I would join in on taking up my new post as Guest Designer - here's what I  made after delving through my stash for all things brown ...


I love how this one turned out and actually enjoy making male themed cards now - this blog challenge has certainly taken away my previous hesitations about making cards for men.

I have used a multitude of items from my stash including design papers from LOTV, Tim Holtz and DoCrafts, together with stamps from Sheena Douglass.  I also used some die-cut cogs from the 'Just For Men'  range from Sara's Signature Collection and a little Pebeo gilding wax in King Gold. Like I said, a total mash up of products, but I love the finished design.

Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card it is a brilliant masculine card. I like making masculine cards too. I can't wait to see what you have been making. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Jan, I love it when lots of pieces from different companies all work together.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx