Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 28 April 2017

Puppy Love

Morning crafters,

Well, after a seven day run at work due to staff absence, I had a day off yesterday and did practically nothing - I was shattered! So, the food shop, the washing and the cleaning still remain, happily waiting for me to tackle them today! Ooo, I've also been to see the new film in the 'Fast & Furious' franchise - The Fate of the Furious - and they didn't let me down (despite the death of one of my favourite actors). I was literally on the edge of my seat right until the end - fantastic!

I did manage to pop into my craft room yesterday to make this little cutie though - I can always find time to craft, even when I'm shattered - did you notice that it was all the chores that I left until today!!! Lol.

We have a brand new theme over at the Alphabet Challenge today, and Caz has chosen 'DECOUPAGE' for the letter 'D'. It is absolutely ages since I did any 'proper' decoupage (I sometimes add a second layer to some of my stamped images), but this one is a traditional (although bought) set of decoupage from Anita's crafts by DoCrafts. Isn't he so cute?



I really enjoyed the layering (I prefer to use my 3D glue gel to get a more rounded shape) - hope you can see it properly in my photos.

I was a little sad when making it though, as the reason for the staff absence at work was one of my colleagues (who has become a really good friend) lost one of her beloved furbabies last weekend - so my heart goes out to her. And although my card is blue, I still thought about her little furball - RIP Milly.

Anyways, I hope you can pop over to the challenge blog and say 'Hi' and maybe join us with your own 'decoupaged' projects.

Enjoy your day,
Crafty hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card that doggy is so cute. I am sorry to hear about your friend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx