Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 9 June 2017

Give Thanks

Hello again,

First of all, my apologies for neglecting my blog for the last few weeks! My only excuse is time, or the lack of it! May was a busy month all round, what with activities in the store, together with demonstrations and prep, and my birthday (yep, another year older!)

I went to the theatre with my girls on Tuesday to see the stage production of Dirty Dancing (my birthday prezzie from both of them) and thoroughly enjoyed it, even though I was squished in my seat for 2 hours (they certainly don't leave much leg room).

And today is my baby girl's birthday - we keep teasing her about being 'a quarter of a century', but then she just points out just how old I am then!! Lol. So, Happy Birthday Sammy - I am so proud of the young woman you have become and what you have achieved so far in life.

Now, onto crafting matters - I have a project today for the new theme at the Alphabet Challenge and for the next two weeks our Silvi has chosen 'Give Thanks' for the letter 'G'. So here is what I made ...


I love making this type of card - there are so many occasions when you can simply say 'Thank You' - it is only two little words, but can mean so much to someone.

The papers are scraps from my stash, and I made the greeting on my pc using two different fonts. A die-cut layer, some ribbon and a few flowers to finish off.

Hope you will come and join us at the challenge.

Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. wow, teamie! your card is such a masterpiece!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a stunning thank you card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jan, you can never have too many thank yous.
    Enjoy your weekend
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx