Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 30 December 2013

Try Something New!

Hi there,

I hope you all had a fabby Christmas with lots of prezzies and goodies. I think I have eaten my own body weight in chocolate over the holiday - diet! What diet!!

I'm a little late with my post today, but it's time for new challenge over at 'My Besties UK' and this week we are looking for you to 'TRY SOMETHING NEW'. Right, there are not many things that I haven't tried crafty wise, but I did receive a lovely book of teabag papers as a Christmas gift - so not having used that technique for ages, I decided to play. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration - can you spot the teabag folding? ...


I used 'My Bestie' image 734 (Garden Child) and paper pieced the flowers to match the background papers, which are from my stash.  The pretty butterfly at the bottom is made using two 5cm teabag folding squares - I was quite pleased with the result. I hope you can come along and join us with your 'new techniques'.

Hugz, Jan xx 

5 comments:

  1. its lovely Jan love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie. I havent done Teabagging for a long time but never done a butterfly before. fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterfly you made I have never done tea bag folding but this is great love it xxxx wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the subtle colours and the butterfly is just fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx