Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 1 July 2014

A new Baby Boy

Good morning,

Well, that's half of the year gone already - where did that go!?

It's time for our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week our leader, Caz, has chosen the theme of
'HELLO BABY BOY'

Here's my DT inspiration, which I have to admit is a recycled one due to my time constraints over the weekend (so please forgive me) ...


This one is 6x6" in size and used a Saturated Canary image called 'Butterfly Baby' and is coloured with my Promarkers. The 'Baby' lettering is stamped using my Clarity 'Letterbox' stamp set and the small tags are die-cut and stamped to spell 'Boy'. Backing papers are from my stash and embellies include a doily, some paper flowers, a little twine to hang the cute little tags and a few adhesive pearls. Hope you like it.

Why not pop along and check out what my teamies have been up to - hope you can play along this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. This so cute Jan, love the image and the alphabet cubes. Now I've got some baby boy cards my daughters friends will now have little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thi is just great - love the blocks and the tags x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx