Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 4 July 2014

K for Kites

Good morning,

We have a new theme over at the Alphabet Challenge this morning. We are up to the letter 'K' and Caz has chosen the theme of
'KITES'

Now this one caused me a problem! Do I have anything at all with a kite on! No! So here's what I ended up with for my DT inspiration ...


All hand drawn and zentangled with my micron pens! The added sentiment is from the 'Sassy Salutations' set at Stampin Up and is stamped in black archival ink. Simply mounted on black card and then on a DL white card blank.

Hope you can join us over the next couple of weeks.
Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous luv the zentangle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is so beautiful! What an amazing kite. So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Jan, I love your hand drawn kite!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx