Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 19 July 2014

Fantasy Stampers Challenge 15 - Animal Magic

Good morning to you all,

Well, what can I say - finished school for the summer and had great plans to lounge about in the sun yesterday and what happens?!? Bliddy rain and thunderstorms! Lol

Anyway, back to the crafting - it's time for another challenge over at my own challenge blog


For the next two weeks the theme will be

'ANIMAL MAGIC'

So we would love to see all your gorgeous creations using those animal stamps that we all have in our stash. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


Yep, I'm afraid it's LOTV again - I am in love with these stamps. This one is so cute - it's called 'Blowing Bubbles' and is coloured with my grey Promarkers. The bubbles have an extra glaze of Glossy Accents to highlight them. Papers are from Craftwork Cards and embellies are from my stash.

We now have a Guest Designer spot available each month, so if any of you are interested please give me a shout. Contact details are at the top of the blog, or you can find me on Facebook.

I hope you will come and play along with us.
ugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. I just love your soo cute image Jan, gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with this stamp but it is so cute. Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable! Such a sweet image, and the papers are delicious.
    Thank you for your lovely comment on the mini album I made for my son's teacher. She was indeed rather overwhelmed with it (to the point where she couldn't speak), and it was a very emotional day for all of us! Luckily she wants to stay in touch, and make sure that everything is going well for my son in high school :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sammy - I'm glad your beautiful gift was well received xx

      Delete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx