Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Camera/Photo at C4G

Hello again,

I'm back today with news of our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Janice has chosen the theme of

CAMERA/PHOTO

Now this one challenged me a little and I don't think it's my best work - but here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I used a collection of things found in my stash and 'borrowed' a little camera image from the internet (shame!) The wording is stamped with one of the Clarity word chain stamps in Sepia Brown ink.

I am looking forward to seeing your entries this time - I think you can lots better than I did! Lol.
Hugz, Jan xx



1 comment:

  1. As they say necessity is the mother of invention, you did a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx