Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 30 August 2014

Hearts and Flowers at Fantasy Stampers

Good morning,

Well, this is my last weekend before I return to school on Monday - where did that six weeks go?!

It's time for our next theme over at my own challenge blog 'FANTASY STAMPERS', so for the next two weeks we would love to see your projects using

'HEARTS AND FLOWERS'.

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I decided to use one my many chipboard hearts for this one and covered it with a design paper from my stash. I inked the edge with Walnut Stain distress ink then stamped a flourish all the way around the edge using my Versamark inkpad, before embossing with copper detail embossing powder.

I covered the heart with loads of embellishments, including the stamped rose - this has to be one of my favourite flower stamps (it came free with one of my Craft Stamper magazines) and it's also great for layering up. I added a little copper glitter to highlight the shaded areas of the stamp too. Other embellies include some paper roses, a couple of handmade flowers from the leftover backing paper, a corrugated kraft card heart, a metal birdcage, metal heart and gorgeous metal key, a Tim Holtz 'Love' ticket, together with some buttons and a few adhesive pearls.

I hope you can pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my team made and we would love to see you play along too.

Have a great weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx


4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! And I think it would probably look awesome as a topper on a card too (if not too heavy). Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collection of flowers pearls and charms on the heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a beautiful creation JayBe. I love your heart and flowers, gorgeous! Hopefully I'm able to play along; thank you for the challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful project Jan, just my kind of thing!! A small thing but the link on the FS blog above your project doesn't seem to work (but the one on RHS does). Don't know if you wanted to sort it. Cindy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx