Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 March 2015

Easter Time

Happy Saturday,

Well, I am definitely a happy bunny today as I begin my two week Easter holiday from school. It's been a manic two weeks leading up to the break and we are all shattered, including the children. So lots of chilling and crafting time for me.

It's time for the next challenge over at my own blog 'FANTASY STAMPERS' and for the next two weeks we are celebrating with an 'EASTER' theme. Here's what I have for my DT inspiration (although I must confess, due to the manic nature of the last two weeks, and my stupid back letting me down again, I have had to 'recycle' an old design - hangs head in shame) ...


The design papers are from my stash and have been treated to some frantage powder. The image is Magnolia 'Tilda with bunny' and is coloured with my Promarkers. Plus, lots of die-cut embellishments to add some interest.

So, why not pop over to the blog HERE and check out what my fabulous team made for your inspiration too - they would love to hear your comments if you have the time.

Hugz, Jan xx



4 comments:

  1. Very nice Card... love the colors, the image and the ornaments.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love the soft colours and the image is beautiful. I don't finish school until Thursday I am very tired. Enjoy your break. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jan, hope you get plenty of quality crafting time to yourself this holiday and that your back improves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love those soft tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx