Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 3 March 2015

I am Sailing

Good morning,

Just a quick post today with news of the next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. This week Joan has chosen the theme of

'SAILING'. 

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration using up some of my paper scraps ...


The image is from the internet and printed onto a neutral parchment type paper and the sentiment is Creative Expressions. I also used my Stampin Up grunge stamps to make a background, together with a little frantage powder.

Hope you will come and join us this time.
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. This is grungy perfection! Love the vintage-inspired elements. The paper you ship was stamped on almost looks like old parchment. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card. Really like the image and as Becca says..grungy perfection. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, loving athe Frantage gives it a real vintage look. Thanks for your wonderful contribution to the DT at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage effect card. I must try frontage!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx