Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Birds

Good morning,

Okay, half term over and back to school yesterday - only another seven weeks until the summer! I swear I live my life to the next school break!! Lol.

Over at Cardz 4 Guyz today we have a brand new theme, chosen by Andrea. We would love to see your male themed projects showcasing

'BIRDS'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I used three different stamp sets to create the main feature on this one. The background frame is by Indigoblu and is stamped with 'Peeled Paint' distress ink, the little birdie is 7 Gypsies and is stamped with 'Gathered Twigs' distress ink and the 'fly' wording is made using a little alphabet stamp from the £1 shop.

Background papers are from my stash and I fixed the topper in place using a couple of eyelets and some twine, instead of ribbon for a change.

I hope you can come and join us and it would be great if you could pop over to the main blog and leave my teamies some comments.

Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Great mix of stamps Jan and a very effective layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - all the different stamps look as if they were designed to work together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.... I absolutely love your card! Securing your panel with the eyelets and twine was a wonderful idea and your stamping looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab montage of stamps on this one Jan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx