Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Father's Day at Cardz 4 Guyz

Hi there to you all,

I'm back a little later than usual today with my DT project for the new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. It was my turn to choose the theme this week, and as Father's Day is on its way at the weekend, it seemed an obvious choice this time.

So here's what I made ...


I must admit I seemed to have developed a love of all this CAS recently and this one is no different. I stamped my LOTV image 'Man's Best Friend' straight onto the kraft card and coloured it with my Promarkers (the patches on the little doggie were done with my white gel pen) and I am quite pleased with the result. I then ran it through my printer to make the sentiment (I always hold my breath at this point and hope it doesn't spoil my handiwork!) I added three punched stars to embellish before layering the whole thing onto brown cardstock and adding it to my card blank.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. As you know I love this image and you've made it the star of the show, beautiful colouring too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx