Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 6 June 2015

Lazy Afternoon

Hi there,

I'm back today with our next challenge over at 'FANTASY STAMPERS' and the new theme for the next two weeks is

'FATHER'S DAY'

So, here's my DT inspiration for the challenge ...


It's 8x8" in size and uses papers from my stash and a cute little LOTV image 'Lazy Afternoon' which is coloured with my Promarkers. Extra lettering to spell out 'Dad' are also from my stash and are mounted on die-cut Lacey Circles. A piece of green organza ribbon to finish off.

I hope you can come and join us and share your own Father's Day projects over at the challenge.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is a fantastic card. I love the LOTV image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx