Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 12 September 2015

Autumn Leaves

Happy Saturday,

I hope everyone has some crafty plans for the weekend - I have some school work to do before I go in my craft room, then I have some wedding invitations to design.

I'm back today with news of the next challenge over at 'Fantasy Stampers' and for the next two weeks we would love to see your projects showcasing

'AUTUMN LEAVES'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I was trying to get a bit more 'arty' with my photos, but not sure I managed it - it just looks like I forgot to clear away!! Lol.

My card is made using lots of little individual stamps from my stash - I went through lots of my acrylic stamps and pulled out those with the tiny little stamps on them.

I drew a feint circle on my piece of cardstock, then stamped each stamp in turn, roughly at the quarter points on the circle. I had a few gaps left at the end, so filled them with acorns and butterflies (and a little bit of doodling!)  I coloured the leaves with my Promarkers and stamped the sentiment in the centre (which went horribly wrong, as it does) so I had to stamp again, cut it out and stick it in the middle!

Lots of layering to finish off, including some gold mirri card to give a little bit of shine.

I hope you can come along at play at the challenge this time.
Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love the design you have created. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use all those small stamps which often get overlooked, the effect is stunning.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done stamping all those tiny leaves, I thought it was large stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx