Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Let's Colour

Good morning,

Well, it's time - back to school today ready for the new Autumn term! Where did that six weeks go? I must admit, after dashing around doing all the washing after our little holiday, I did get to spend the day colouring yesterday while it rained, and rained, and rained some more!!

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration for the new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. For the next week Julie has chosen the theme of

'LET'S COLOUR'


I did keep this one quite simple, because I wanted the colouring to be the focal point.

I used little 'James Bear on his Laptop' by LOTV and coloured it with my Promarkers. He looks just like me when something goes wrong (no, not all furry, but a little bemused!) Lol.

I hope you can come and play along with us over at the challenge.
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I do love James! :-) This is such a fab card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this stamp, as you say he looks so bemused. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, really cute. And is that a tiny heart I see where we might expect to see an apple? How lovely!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card and I love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx