Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Nephew

Good morning,

I'm back again today with news of the next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Amy has chosen the theme of

'KRAFT AND BLUE'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


Sorry about the poor photo quality guys, no natural light when I took my pic!

I made this for my little nephew who will be 9 next week. The image is 'James - Laptop' from LOTV and is coloured with my Promarkers. All design papers are from my stash and I added die-cut stars to match one of the design papers. A stamped greeting and some letter tiles to finish off.

Hope you will come and play along with your own creations.
Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! Love the colours, and love James too, of course! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card, perfect for a little boy
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This perfect for a young boy Jan or girl as you may see tomorrow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable image, and it looks perfect with the rich blue colors and golden stars! He'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bear is SO cute and the layout is lovely. Great card today.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx