Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Shake, Shake ...

Hello again,

I'm back today with my DT inspiration for the next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz, and this week Amy chose the theme

'SHAKER CARDS'

Now, these are not my favourite style of card to make (I find them very fiddly), but here's what I came up with ...


I just made a small 'shaker' element to be the focal point of my card layout. I stamped inside it using an old freebie stamp from a Craft Stamper magazine, then added some fine white glitter and some little silver sparkly bits, before sealing the square and adding the die-cut frame.

The tiny little sentiment was on the same stamp and I framed it with a smaller version of the main topper.

A scrap of book paper, some ribbon and a few blue brads to finish off.

That's all for today,
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I love the design. Shaker cards are never easy. Have you seen the treat cups by Creative Expressions? Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx