Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 3 December 2016

James Bear has Presents

Hello everyone,

I have actually managed to make some of my Christmas cards on my days off this week - very proud of my little self! Still have a few more to go, but I'm not usually this organised, although I haven't even started on the Christmas shopping yet!

I have a cute little 'Clean & Simple' card for you today - my DT inspiration for the new challenge at Fantasy Stampers. Here's what I made using one of my favourite Christmas stamps ...


Now this one is a little more fancy than a normal 'CAS ' style, but it only involves two stamps and a die-cut, so compared to some of the projects I make - it is 'clean & simple' for me!

I simply die-cut the top section of my square cardstock using the 'Frostyville Border' die from Memory Box, then added a scrap of red Christmas design paper behind it.

The stamp is LOTV 'James with Presents' and is coloured with alcohol markers (and a little added glitter around his hat). A quick stamped sentiment and one little clear dazzler to finish off. 

Hope you will come and join us with your own CAS designs.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning CAS style Christmas card that bear is just so cute and I love the die you have used. Enjoy your day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx